I know what you’re thinking: happy lists are for Fridays. Which is partly true because there are so many reasons to be happy on Fridays. But why can’t they be at the beginning of the week too? Let’s celebrate everyday, my friends!
Here are a few things that have made me happy, courtesy of my Instagram feed, and brought to you on a Tuesday.
1. My study buddy / 2. Working with pastels
3 & 4. Sketching my photographs (can anyone spy which photos these are?)
5. Lunch dates with my mom / 6. A lovely package from SheInside
A few non-photographed things that have made me happy:
- The groundhog predicts an early spring! (which essentially means nothing, but still…)
- Drifter & the Gypsy was featured at Altitude Design Summit as an ‘up and coming’ blog
- Creating art I’m proud of
What has made YOU happy lately?